Monday, August 27, 2007

dear blog..,
I'm so stress...especially when I'm in my home...i can't really focus...i see my bed..i want to sleep..i see the com. i want to play...see TV want to watch....mouth "itchy" want to eat....i find it hard to concentrate lor...then is my family...always so noisy...how to focus on my studies...want to go school study..they don't let want me to stay at home to do it...say what if you focus..you won't find it noisy and don't find so many excuses to go out...WHAT RUBBISH...what the hell parents you all are...can't even spare thought for me....even my aunts and other family members know that i need my own space...what about you both as my parents!!!! very irritating you know..some more you all are more closer to me..then the more you should know about my needs...what the HELL ARE YOU ALL THINKING ABOUT...WHERE'S THE THOUGHT THAT YOU CAN SPARE FOR MY ME....WHEN CAN YOU START TO KNOW TO TALK SOFTER..TURN DOWN THE VOLUME OF THE TV...YOU THINK I GOT A SOUND PROOF DOOR OR A SOUND PROOF EAR...!!!! TELL you both also useless....even my godmother's family..one who has no blood relationship with me would want to help me in my studies...well maybe I SHOULD SEEK HELP FROM THE OTHERS ESPECIALLY GRANDMOTHER...SO SHE CAN KNOCK SOME SENSE TO YOU BOTH!!! Argh spare no thought for me..just like now...even the friend of yours also talking so loud...TV volume and your volume also so LOUD!!!!!

No comments: