Sunday, August 20, 2006

dear blog,
this friday...almost can't take my prelim paper on physics and POA paper 1 just due to that i forget to bring my entry proof along OMG...so forgetful of me!!! i left it on my table when i pack my bag that morning OMG!!! and that NCC teacher ask the others to start the paper first and scolded us then we can go back to continue our paper...so rush time also so short almost can't even finsh the paper....!!!
Then after the physics paper...a less then 1 hr break was given to study POA...wah that paper was the more worst one, every one sat together to revise...ask around for the method to solve the question...then it was time to go into the hall...when start give the wrong paper..paper 1 become paper 2 then when start doing talking to the CPA studies students become POA students then mistake wah ...this so many students nt happy cox do half way call wrong people and the paper only 1 hour so must rush haiz....after that i went wif some frend to eat then go home .....
that whole day i don't even want to sms or pick up phone or even want to revise i rested that whole day...but then still can't rest home very noisy....but hope that i can do well ba...good luck to me and my friends and may we pass with flying colours!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: